What we do
Next Advanced Medicine is one of the very few clinics that provides unique treatments for people who suffer from the following: Neck discomfort , Back discomfort , Headaches, Migraines, Degenerative Arthritis, Sinus Trouble/ Infection, Allergies, Asthma, Sciatica, Tingling and Numbness, Carpal Tunnel, Neuropathy, Hormone Issues, Insomnia, TMJ or Teeth Grinding.
Get the LONG TERM Solution
You have pain and you've decided to do something about it! Good for you! Ask yourself this... Is your treatment providing you with before and after xrays showing you the correction of your spine back to a normal position or are you like so many other people getting traditional treatments that only yield temporary relief with no real underlying change.?
Poor posture is very often at the root of the problem:
What kind of health problems can come from poor posture?
- 80-90% of Adults will suffer from spine pain sometime in their life.
- Spine pain is the THIRD leading reason for hospital Admissions
- There are 3 distinct curves of the spine
The Cerebellum is the portion of brain that records muscle memory and memorizes patterns.This is why your muscles hold an injured or repetitive stressed position or posture. One suffering from this may not even realize how far out of alignment their spine is and how much stress is being put on certain muscles and discs as a result.
This is why symptoms and pain seem to ALWAYS come back because the underlying posture (cause) has never been addressed.
Muscle Memory - The Key to Correction
Notice that your posture is the same every single day. This is because that is how your brain remembers and tells your muscles to hold you. The brain and the muscles communicate together to hold you in a particular posture.
- You have tried everything, chiropractic, decompression, physical therapy, massage therapy but nothing is helping you.
- Muscle Memory Rehabilitation (Physical Medicine) works with your brain and your muscles to train your bodies bad muscle memory and re-train the muscles to memorize good posture and say goodbye to pain caused by nerve impingement, spasmed muscles, weak muscle etc.
- Physical Medicine and our Pettibon Rehabilitation System is FDA Approved. This is a NON- SURGICAL treatment that prevents you from having to rely on adjustments or medication to feel better!
Call today for a FREE Consultation! 949.786.5050
How We Diagnose
Depending on your condition and symptoms we have a vast variety of ways to diagnose the root of your problem!
- Xrays – reduced radiation from using High Speed Rare earth screens.
- NCV- localized nerve conductivity tests.
- ALCAT – intolerance/ sensitivity test for foods and chemicals.
- StressTests - This is a patient with an abnormal spine, they have no curve in their neck!!! This is a patient 5 minutes later with the weighting system we use for correcting posture. If we take the weights off, the patient's spine goes back to the unhealthy position its muscles remember. But over time with our rehab systems and Physical Medicine techniques, we can train it into the proper lasting position.
- Range of motion studies
- Orthopedic tests
- Neurological tests
- Palpating the involved area
- Myovision scan to detect areas of damaged muscle tissue
Treatment We Offer
There are many treatments that only treat the 'effect' (i.e. painkillers) which will give temporary relief to symptoms suffered by the patient. This will only be a temporary solution unfortunately. Next Advanced Medicine treats the source or 'cause' in order to efficiently eliminate the problem's origin, producing LASTING positive results. Some of the treatments we offer are:
- Muscle Memory Rehabilitation/Pettibon Rehabilitation system; Weight andVibrational equipment that retrains your muscle memory by repetitively moving the muscles, while strengthening them around an aligned spine.
- MDT; Multiple digital toggle realigns the spinal column with movement, naturally adjusting the spine.
- HYALGAN Hyaluronic injection for knee pain.
- Trigger Point Injections; these are used to dissolve "knots" or trigger points along the Para spinal tissue.
- Rapid Release Vibration Therapy - This is an instrument used to reduce scar tissue, fibrotic tissue and inflammation and has been successful in treating many conditionsincluding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonosis, Headaches, TMJ, Tennis Elbow, Knee Problems shoulder issues and other extremity problems
- Functional Medicine - Has been shown to be very successful in treating patients with Type II Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Auto Immune responses, unexplained pain, fatigue, and other chronic and unresolved health problems.
- Vibrational Decompression
Here are some Stress Film picture examples below:
We May Be Able To Help You To No Longer Need Pain Relievers!
MedicineNet.com (formerly WebMD) states the following side effects associated with ibuprofen, Advil, Tylenol, and other over the counter pain killers:
The most common side effects from ibuprofen are rash, ringing in the ears, headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, constipation and heartburn. NSAIDs reduce the ability of blood to clot and therefore increase bleeding after an injury. Ibuprofen may cause ulceration of the stomach or intestine, and the ulcers may bleed. Sometimes, ulceration can occur without abdominal pain, and black, tarry stools, weakness, and dizziness upon standing (orthostatic hypotension) due to bleeding may be the only signs of an ulcer. NSAIDs reduce the flow of blood to the kidneys and impair function of the kidneys. The impairment is most likely to occur in patients who already have impaired function of the kidney or congestive heart failure, and use of NSAIDs in these patients should be cautious. People who are allergic to other NSAIDs, including aspirin, should not use ibuprofen. Individuals with asthma are more likely to experience allergic reactions to ibuprofen and other NSAIDs. Fluid retention (edema), blood clots, heart attacks, hypertension and heart failure have also been associated with the use of NSAIDs.
"Learn To live with it, or discover how to get rid of it.ʺ
Call today to qualify for our FREE Seminar! 949.786.5050