- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs or egg replacements
- (1 tablespoon golden flax seed plus 2 tablespoon water for each egg) =
- 5 tablespoon golden flax seed plus 10 tablespoons of water.
- Optional 1/4 cup of nuts pecans or walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl combine dry ingredients
almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, xylitol and salt use a whisk to mix together.
3. Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl coconut oil and vanilla and eggs. Whisk until well combined. Add the dry ingredients slowly until combined.
* If using the egg replacement start with whisk and mix by hand when adding the dry ingredients.
4. If using nuts fold in batter and pour into loaf pan. ( I use the mimi loaf pans makes 3 small loafs).
5. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until took pick comes out clean in the center.
Enjoy! eatting it plain or with sugar free preserves by Nature's Hollow