6 large eggs
1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or
* ( If you can not have apple cider vinegar use 1 tablespoon lemon juice or lime juice)
2/3 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
3 cloves garlic, sliced thin
2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary, divided
2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil or try infused garlic olive oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
- add sliced green or black olives
- use other favorite combinations of seasonings and herbs like dill, parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a 10×6 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients coconut flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon rosemary or other seasonings and large pinch salt and pepper mix well set aside.
- Whisk together in a large bowl the wet ingredients eggs, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and even out batter.
- Brush on olive oil press garlic slices, olives and 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary into the top of the focaccia, gently pressing into the dough.
- Bake 25 minutes in oven, or until golden.