- 1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons solfened grass-fed unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple B syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup dairy – free mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy life)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In small bowl combine the dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer blend together the wet ingredients untill smooth and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough using small ice cream scoop or by rounded spoonfuls at least 2″ apart onto parchment baking sheet. Use the bottom of measuring cup to flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned along edges. Allow to cool on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
Recipe by Robyn B.