- 1 cucumber
- ¾ c. coconut milk yogurt- plain & unsweetened (Coyo brand or your favorite brand)
- ¼ c. Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- 1 Tbs. basil, cut in ribbons
- 1 Tbs. mint, minced
- 2 Tbs. chives, minced
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
Slice cucumber into very thin slices on a mandolin, or with a knife.
In a medium-size bowl, toss cucumbers with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients, then fold the herbed yogurt mixture into the cucumbers. Enjoy as a side dish with perfectly grilled kebabs!